Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stuff love

Im always pulling random bits and pieces that take my fancy out of skips. Not all of it useful, but here's my favourite example of one man's junk becoming another man's treasure.

I also love a good bodged together solution to any given problem, so when i needed a small hand cart to move boxes in and out of our stand at Interiors and Art Fair at the RDS this was the solution. The harmonious union of a childs tricycle (minus front wheel and with handlebars re -located) and a bunk bed ladder...et voila handcart.

I think this may in fact be my favourite thing that Ive ever made, bar none.
It's just a lovely thing, it does the job admirably and has a 'ready-made' charm which I just love.


Proper Job, as Peter Kent would say .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive